Oeuvre
Oeuvre
When I sit, or think, or lie...
befriending the thoughts close by
the one thing my mind tunes to
… is my favorite brownish hue.
Clandestinely creeping into my mind
to grab my attention so I could find
the one thing my desire wants free
... is my oft favored sheen gris
Yet a thing I may accentuate upon
that strikes me at the crack of dawn
it's the color of my choicest jello
just another resplendent shade of yellow
Something that invades my thought...
brings with it not a tad bit less but a lot
all shades wouldn’t be if it wasn’t there
Yes, it is the color of my granddaddies hair!
No brownies for getting that right
... the mother of all colors, is the tranquil color white.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLovely work !!!
ReplyDeleteYou have done a beautiful work ☺
ReplyDeleteThnx bhavya
Delete👌🏻
ReplyDeleteVery nice, keep it up
ReplyDeleteExcellent bro. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThnx
DeleteClandestinely creeping into my mind...i loved tbos phrase...
ReplyDeleteClap!!! Clap!!! Karthik....superb...write more...
Thanx mama
DeleteThnx
ReplyDelete